The terms "we", "us", "our" or "Site Sponsor" refer to AmWest Funding Corp.. The term "Group" refers to AmWest Funding Corp., its successor, subsidiary and affiliated companies. The term "AmWest Funding Corp" is the marketing name and service mark of AmWest Funding Corp.
1. We Do Not Have Responsibility for Links to Content Provided by OthersLINKS TO OTHER INTERNET WEB SITES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE AND INFORMATION ONLY. THE CONTENT IN ANY LINKED WEB SITE IS NOT UNDER OUR CONTROL AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IT.
This Site may, from time to time, contain links to other sites such as banner advertisements or hyperlinks which we do not own or control, but which we provide for your convenience. If you visit a link to another web site, you do so at your own risk subject to the conditions of use set by that web site. We reserve the right to terminate a link to another web site at any time. The fact that we provide a link to a web site does not necessarily mean we endorse, authorize or sponsor that site, or that we are affiliated with the site's owners or sponsors.
2. Our Proprietary Rights and Your Restricted Use.This Site's content, including but not limited to all music, images, icons, text, software, logos, expressions and ideas, is copyrighted and protected by U.S. and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. In addition, this Site's content is protected by patent and trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and various communication regulations and statutes. You are not authorized to post on or transmit to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, immoral or profane material, or any other content that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law.
Any commercial use of this Site or its content beyond the specific use licensed herein or by written authorization from us is prohibited. You may print a copy of the information contained on this Site only for your personal use subject to the following: (i) you may not reproduce or distribute the text or graphics to others or substantially copy the information on your own server without the prior written permission of the Site Sponsor; (ii) you may not modify the content or make derivative works therefrom; and (iii) you must retain on all copies all copyrights, service marks and other proprietary notices. This right may be revoked at any time.
3. We Do Not Allow You to Use Service Marks Referenced in This Site.The trademarks, service marks, tradenames and logos ("Marks") used and displayed on this Site are our registered and unregistered Marks owned by the Site Sponsor and/or Group. Certain trademarks, service marks and names ("TP Marks") used on this Site are the property of third parties. Other than as specified in the preceding section, and notwithstanding any other information on this Site, you are not allowed to use any Mark or TP Mark, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, and you are not granted any license or right to use any Mark or TP Mark without our written permission. No Mark may be used in any way, including in hyperlinks, advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this Web Site, without our prior written permission.
4. Our Liability Is LimitedAlthough we try to provide accurate and timely information on this Site, there may be inadvertent, technical or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors. Furthermore, there are certain aspects of web usage, e-mail, your computer and your link to the Internet which we cannot control. We therefore make no representation that the operation of this Site will be uninterrupted or error free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors or loss. For these reasons we cannot warrant the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items on this Site or the privacy of responses to you via e-mail.
Customers and potential customers are invited to contact us or our agents by non-Internet means for important personal transactions. However, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE, OR GROUP, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, OR FROM YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEB SITE BY ANY PERSON; OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE; OR DISCLOSURE OF INFORMTION DURING REPLY TO YOU BY E-MAIL OR OTHER ELECTRONIC MEANS; EVEN IF AMWEST SERVICING OR REPRESENTATIVES THEREOF ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. In such jurisdiction, our liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
THIS WEB SITE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. You agree that your reliance on any Site content regarding individual prices of bonds, stocks or securities shall be at your own, sole risk.
WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT OR DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY AS A RESULT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING OF THIS SITE, THE WEB OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMATES, VIDEO, OR AUDIO FROM THIS SITE OR THE WEB.
WE DO NOT WARRANT NOR REPRESENT THAT YOUR USE OF MATERIALS DISPLAYED ON THIS WEBSITE WILL NOT INFRINGE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES NOT OWNED OR AFFILIATED WITH US.
5. Information, Products and Services Offered are Subject to Our AcceptanceInformation on this Site is not intended for residents of states or countries where specific companies or products are not authorized or licensed, or where any content of or transaction on this site is unlawful. Those who choose to access this Site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
This Site may provide general information about the Site Sponsor and the products and services offered by the Group. Information on the Site does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of any particular product or service. Some products and services may not be available in all states, and the products and services are generally not available for purchase outside the United States. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to final determination, restrictions and acceptance by us or member of Group that issues the product or service.
Site Sponsor or Group may discontinue or make changes to the information, products, licenses or services described herein at any time. Any dated information is published as of its publication date only. The Site Sponsor and Group do not undertake any obligation or responsibility to update or amend any such information. The Site Sponsor and Group reserve the right to terminate any or all offerings without prior notice to the user. Furthermore, by offering information, products or services via this Site, no solicitation is made by Site Sponsor or the Group to any person to use such information, products or services in jurisdictions where the provision of information, products or services is prohibited by law.
6. You Authorize Us to Collect and Use Information About YouYou hereby authorize the Site Sponsor and Group to collect aggregate information which is not personally identifiable to you about your use of this Site. You also authorize us to use information which is personally identifiable to you (or others) that you send us to provide any service you request.
7. We Do Not Provide Investment Advice or Solicit OffersThis Site and the information contained herein do not constitute investment advice, an offer, or a solicitation for the purchase or sale of any securities or insurance product. The Site may contain information and press releases about the Site Sponsor and Group, and although this information was believed to be accurate as of the date prepared, Site Sponsor disclaims any duty or obligation to update such information.
If any information is construed to be an offer for the purchase and sale of securities, please consult the appropriate prospectus and other registration documents filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"). To the extent any information on this Site is deemed to be a "forward looking statement" as defined in the rules and regulations of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and specifically the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, such information is intended to fit within the "safe harbor" for forward looking information and is subject to material risk factors which may or may not be disclosed herein. You can identify "forward looking" statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They may use such language as "anticipate," "expect," "estimate," "project," "intend," "plan," "believe" or other similar language. Any "forward looking" statement on this Site or in other information may turn out to be incorrect. Such statements may be affected by inaccurate assumptions or by unknown risks and uncertainties. Therefore, actual results may vary materially and there are no guarantees about any security. We do not undertake any obligation to revise any "forward looking" statement to reflect changes in events, circumstances or expectations.
If you desire to purchase a security of any kind we recommend that you contact a qualified stockbroker or financial advisor.
Do not rely on stock price information on this Site. While we believe that any such information is accurate, we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information. More specifically, you should not rely on any stock price information on this Site for specific investment transactions. We are not liable for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary, that may arise from reliance on the stock price information or the Investor Relations home page.
8. No Client, Fiduciary or Professional Relationship is Established by Providing Information On This Site.We make every reasonable effort to provide you with sound information at our Site. We also invite you to make personal contact with us via non-Internet means. However, limitations of the Internet do not allow us to establish a client, fiduciary or professional relationship with you through this Site. Accordingly, we require that:
YOU AGREE THAT NO CLIENT, ADVISORY, FIDUCIARY OR PROFESSIONAL RELATIONSHIP IS CREATED, IMPLIED OR ESTABLISHED BETWEEN YOU AND THE SITE SPONSOR OR GROUP AND THAT YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT NO PERSON OR ENTITY IS, IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, ENGAGED IN RENDERING AUDITING, ACCOUNTING, INVESTMENT, SECURITIES, TAX, LEGAL ADVICE OR CONSULTING OPINIONS AND THAT YOU WILL CONSULT APPROPRIATE LICENSED PROFESSIONALS FOR OPINIONS AND ADVICE RELATING TO THE SPECIFIC FACTS, LAWS AND ROLES WHICH MAY APPLY IN YOUR SPECIFIC CASE.
9. Arbitration And Disputes in CaliforniaYou hereby agree that all disputes and causes of action arising out of use of this Site may be arbitrated (at the sole discretion of Site Sponsor) in a non-binding arbitration by a single arbitrator selected by the Site Sponsor and conducted in Los Angeles County, California, or such other location, as the Site Sponsor may choose in its sole discretion, under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and the California Rules of Civil Procedure with limited discovery. The judgment of the arbitrator may be executable in any civil court. Site Sponsor will pay to AAA arbitration fees in excess of the first $500 U.S. dollars for you once you have paid $500 to AAA, but in no case more than a total of $3,000 arising out of any single, group or class cause of action. The losing party shall pay all costs and fees. Equitable actions for temporary restraining orders or injunctions may be instituted in a court of competent jurisdiction concerning the use, misuse or improper dissemination of information.
10. Failure to Exercise Rights Does Not Constitute WaiverNo failure, omission or delay on the part of Site Sponsor or Group in exercising any right under this Agreement will preclude any other further exercise of that right or other right under this Agreement.
12. No Use of Site By MinorsNo person under the age of 18 may use this Site. We do not knowingly solicit business by minors or children and request that any person under the age of 18 have their parent or responsible adult contact us. If you are under age 18 please leave this Site immediately. You agree to report all information you have about any person under 18 who uses this Site to us immediately using the Contact and Notification Information below.
13. Confidentiality of Internet Not GuaranteedAlthough we try to protect information you send us, we cannot guarantee that information sent over the Internet is completely confidential. There are certain aspects of Internet usage, your computer and your links to the Internet we cannot control. Therefore, transmission of information to us on the Internet must be undertaken at your own risk.
14. You Authorize E-mail Response To InquiriesWe will respond to your inquiries and questions via e-mail if you provide us with an e-mail address. However, be advised that information sent by e-mail may not be completely confidential not only because of certain aspects of electronic transfer, but also because others may have access to the computer or e-mail address to which the e-mail response is sent. Unless you specifically state in capital letters within your inquiry as follows: "DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS INQUIRY BY E-MAIL", you hereby consent to response to your inquiries and questions via e-mail in view of the risks inherent in using e-mail.
15. Competitors May Not Use This SiteYou agree that you are not a competitor of Site Sponsor or Group in the financial services industry. Competitors and their employees, agents, and contractors may not use this Site for any purpose. Employees of competitors may use this Site for their personal use so long as information is not disclosed to a competitor business, used for a commercial purpose or used for any purpose of competing with Site Sponsor or Group.
17. Termination Of ServiceWe reserve the right in our sole discretion to terminate, restrict, or suspend this Site, service, access or information for you at any time for any reason without prior notice or liability.
18. Information From Third Party ProvidersCertain material provided on this Site, particularly stock market information and live information feeds, is provided is independently obtained, prepared and provided by third parties ("Information") which are not affiliated with Site Sponsor or Group and Site Sponsor or Group is not responsible for these third parties. This Information is provided free of charge for your general understanding and should not be relied upon for specific investment decisions and transactions. The Site Sponsor and Group have not reviewed the Information and are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, reliability or correct sequencing of the Information. The Information does not in any way represent the opinion of Site Sponsor or Group.
IN NO EVENT WILL SITE SPONSOR, GROUP OR OTHER PERSONS TRANSMITTING THE INFORMATION BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, TRADING LOSSES AND DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM INCONVENIENCE, DELAY OR LOSS OF THE USE OF THE INFORMATION) EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
19. SubmissionsAll ideas, expressions and inventions (excluding any nonpublic personal information) submitted to the Site Sponsor via this Site shall be deemed and remain the property of the Site Sponsor and the Site Sponsor shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in information a visitor or customer provides to Site Sponsor through this site. The Site Sponsor shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding ideas, expressions and inventions (excluding any nonpublic personal information) except as agreed in writing executed by all parties.
20. Contact and Notification InformationYou may contact us using the following information: AmWest Funding Corp, 6 Pointe Drive Suite 300, Brea CA 92821
© 2018 AmWest Funding Corp. All rights are reserved worldwide. No portion of this site may be copied or reproduced in any medium or in any manner other than stated herein without the written permission of AmWest Funding Corp.
We may change these terms at any time and update them on this site and/or other means as required.
CONDITIONS OF USEBY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR ASSENT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS OF USE WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION. PLEASE READ THESE CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY BE REVISED AT ANY TIME BY UPDATING THIS POSTING. YOU ARE BOUND BY ANY SUCH REVISIONS AND SHOULD THEREFORE PERIODICALLY VISIT THIS PAGE TO REVIEW THE THEN CURRENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO WHICH YOU ARE BOUND.
DISCLAIMERTO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED AND AmWest Funding Corp. AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES (COLLECTIVELY, "AMWEST") DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. AMWEST DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. AMWEST DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT AMWEST) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. THE INFORMATION AND DESCRIPTIONS CONTAINED HEREIN ARE NOT NECESSARILY INTENDED TO BE COMPLETE DESCRIPTIONS OF ALL TERMS, EXCLUSIONS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, BUT ARE PROVIDED SOLELY FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES; PLEASE REFER TO THE ACTUAL POLICY OR THE RELEVANT PRODUCT OR SERVICES AGREEMENT.
THIS WEBSITE MAY BE LINKED TO OTHER WEBSITES WHICH ARE NOT MAINTAINED BY AMWEST. AMWEST IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THOSE WEBSITES. THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK TO SUCH WEBSITES DOES NOT IMPLY APPROVAL OF OR ENDORSEMENT BY AMWEST OF THE WEBSITES OR THE CONTENT THEREOF.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITYWhile AMWEST Funding Corp uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, AmWest Funding Corp makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the content of this website and under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall AmWest Funding Corp or any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website be liable to you for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this website, even if AmWest Funding Corp or a AmWest Funding Corp authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall AmWest Funding Corp' total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this website.
AMWEST Funding Corp also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this website.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALSThis website is owned and operated by AMWEST Funding Corp. Except as otherwise expressly permitted by AmWest Funding Corp, no materials from this website or any website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by AmWest Funding Corp may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. You may download material displayed on this website for your use only, provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of this website for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without AmWest Funding Corp' written permission. AmWest Funding Corp neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on this website will not infringe rights of third parties.
JURISDICTIONAL ISSUESUnless otherwise expressly set forth herein, AMWEST Funding Corp makes no representation that materials on this website are appropriate or available for use in any location. Those who choose to access this website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Except as expressly set forth herein the information contained on this website is not an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy any security, insurance product or other product or service by AmWest Funding Corp. No security, insurance product or other product or service is offered or will be sold by AmWest Funding Corp or, if sold by AmWest Funding Corp, will be effective in any jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the securities, insurance or other laws of such jurisdiction. Some products and services may not be available in all jurisdictions.
OWNERSHIP OF INFORMATIONAny information, other than personal data or information, you transmit to AmWest Funding Corp via this website, by electronic mail or otherwise, including data, questions, comments, or suggestions will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and will become the property of AmWest Funding Corp. Such information, other than personal data or information, may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, solicitations, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. AmWest Funding Corp is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to AmWest Funding Corp via this website or by any other means for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing and marketing products using such information.
TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTSAll trademarks, services marks, trade names, logos, and icons are proprietary to AmWest Funding Corp. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on this website without the written permission of AmWest Funding Corp. Your use of the trademarks displayed on this website, or any other content on this website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.
Images displayed on this website are either the property of, or used with permission by, AmWest Funding Corp. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by AmWest Funding Corp. Any unauthorized use of images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.